JACKSONVILLE, FL (July 11, 2023) – Leadership Jacksonville, an organization that educates, connects and inspires diverse leaders to build and strengthen their communities, announced its 2023-24 newly elected officers and new members to the Board. The Leadership Jacksonville Board of Directors is led by President Linda Lindenmoyer, Vice President of Relocation for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
Appointed 2023-24 Officers:
• President-Elect: Cynthia Griffin, Vice President, Government Pharmacy Programs, Florida Blue
• Secretary/Treasurer: Will Smith
• Immediate Past President: Michael Howland, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jacksonville Speech and Hearing Center
New additions to the Leadership Jacksonville Board of Directors:
• Irvin “PeDro” Cohen, Executive Director, LISC Jacksonville
• Kemal Gasper, Vice President of Community Engagement and Sponsorship, VyStar Credit Union
• Sunny Gettinger, Head of External Communications, Google Fiber
• Sarah Mannion, Partner, King & Mannion P.A.
• Maxine McBride, President & Owner, Clockwork Marketing Services, Inc.
• Tracye Polson, President & Owner, Tracye A. Polson, Ph.D., L.C.S.W., P.A.
• Madelen Salter, Executive Vice President, Sales, Office Environments & Services
• Lynn Sherman, Executive Director of Health Programs, City of Jacksonville
“It is my honor and privilege to serve LJ as Board President for this coming fiscal year,” said Linda Lindenmoyer. “I look forward to working with our Board and am grateful for their willingness to share their unique talents and perspectives. Together, with a very talented staff and the diverse skills of this Board, I am confident and excited about the future of Leadership Jacksonville.”
Leadership Jacksonville, Inc. 40 East Adams Street, Suite 230 Jacksonville, Florida 32202
1. Michael Howland
2. Linda Lindenmoyer
3. Leadership Jacksonville logo
Leadership Jacksonville was established in 1976 as a vehicle to stimulate growth of leadership in the Northeast Florida community. The mission of Leadership Jacksonville is to educate, connect and inspire diverse leaders to build and strengthen their communities. Leadership Jacksonville currently has four major programs: Leadership Jacksonville; New Leadership Summit; Leadership Jacksonville Next Generation and Youth Leadership Jacksonville.