The Jacksonville Business Journal invites JAX Chamber members to attend the African American Small Biz Forum. This forum is an opportunity for networking with other small businesses and learning lessons that could help elevate your business.
Each ticket includes access to the event and hors d’oeurves. The event is moderated by Carlton Robinson, Chief Innovation Officer for the JAX Chamber.
This years panelists are:
· Dawn Curling, Melanin Market, Organizer
· Natasha Burton, Mixed Fillings Pie Shop, Owner
· Nichole Mobley, T & N Xpress, Owner
· Viv Helwig, Vested Metals, Founder & Owner
· Michele Godfrey-Watson, Community First Credit Union, VP of Commercial Services and Treasury Services
Chamber members can use code AASBFJC for $10 off your ticket price and if you are or know a black-owned business or a nonprofit that wants to set up a marketing booth for the event, reach out to Events Director, Liz Grebe at firstname.lastname@example.org. The marketing booth includes 2 tickets to the event, a table and hors d’oeurves for $100.
For more details regarding the event, advertising packages and to register, visit jbjevents.com.